Accounts Payable Officer
Accounts Payable Officer - SAP
Part time 3 days per week
3-6 month Contract
Our Client :
Our client is a reputable and high performing service organisation. They are needing an Accounts Payable Officer to join their team for a 3-6 month contract 3 days per week to help out during a busy period.
- Setting up new records and maintaining database;
- Responsible for timely reconciliations;
- Matching invoices to purchase orders;
- Processing invoices 100 per day;
- Answering phone calls;
- Liaising with customers and suppliers on a regular basis regarding queries;
The Successful Candidate:
For success in this role, you will be an experienced Accounts Payable Officer with exposure to SAP.
- Previous experience in a high volume Accounts Payable role using SAP;
- Excellent communication skills as you will be liaising both internally and externally;
- Microsoft Excel skills – Intermediate level;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team to meet required deadlines.
- ASAP Start;
- Great location, close to the station;
- Close to cafes and shops.
- Friendly office and supportive team.
For more information please use the APPLY NOW function below.
If you are looking for another type of role in the Accounting field please contact us for a confidential discussion on other roles.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Madeline Tourne on 02 8036 7603.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 8036 7603
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWFkZWxpbmV0b3VybmUuNjIxMzAuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →