Accounts Payables Officer
$28 - $30 per hour + super
Parking Onsite | Access to Cafes | Modern Offices
Excellent opportunity for career progression
We are working with a leading Construction Organisation located within the Huntingwood area who are looking for an experienced Accounts Payables Officer. You will be a motivated, passionate and proactive individual who is seeking a role that will give you training, mentorship as well as career progression opportunities.
As the Accounts Payables Officer, you will report into the Finance Manager, taking ownership of the Accounts Payables Function from an end to end capacity. You will utilize your prior skills and experience to perform the following:
- Matching, batching and coding of supplier invoices
- New Vendor set up and database management
- Responsible for data integrity / database integrity
- Responsible for weekly, fortnightly and monthly payments
- Supplier Reconciliations & Receipt Reconciliations
- Assisting with Month End reconciliations as needed
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The Successful Candidate
You will be dynamic, versatile and have excellent customer service skills to build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders. This position will require you to be analytical, be proactive to be able to turn problems into solutions. Alongside these soft skills you will have:
- Experience with large ERP is a must – SAP / JDE / Oracle highly welcomed
- You will be analytical, proactive and be quick on the feet to provide a solution
- Proficient excel skills is a must – high volume reconciliations required
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to negotiate
This is a temp to perm opportunity, based on your performance will determine how quickly you are absorbed into the business. For the right person this role is paying between $28 – $30 per hour + super. You must be immediately available and be open to a temp to permanent opportunity.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Nitin Kumar on 02 9689 8914.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bml0aW4ua3VtYXIuNzI0MjUuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →