Highly visible commercial role working with multiple stakeholders
Well known multinational organisation - CBD location
Critical and high profile role to develop winning proposals
Working as part of a high performing commercial team, you will be responsible for providing sound analysis and innovative solutions to ensure successful outcomes for major bids and tenders. This is a fast paced environment that will see you business partner with multiple stakeholders Australia wide.
Your new Commercial Analyst role will see you accountable for:
- development and delivery of key cost models for large scale bids and tenders;
- provision of quantitive analysis and build an in depth understanding of trends;
- influence BU stakeholders to affect outcomes and drive results;
- support for other business development activities;
Your background and experience:
- For success in this role, you will be an inquisitive individual with demonstrated problem solving ability;
- Strong financial and quantitive analytical skills, ideally with exposure to workforce modeling;
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or another relevant discipline;
- Understanding of commercial operations, bidding, procurement and budgeting experience;
- First class communication skills with the ability to foster productive business relations
This is a terrific opportunity for an individual wanting to grow their career and work with high calibre individuals who will provide strong mentoring and coaching. You will be joining a well known, global business with exceptional results and continued growth worldwide. You will be the type of person who acts with agility, flexibility and purpose, and has a passion for delivering quality work. Interstate travel will be required from time to time.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Helen White on 02 8036 7605.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=aGVsZW53LjI2MTUyLjk0NDJAd2VzdHJlY3J1aXRtZW50YXUuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →