Career progression opportunities
Take full ownership as this is a newly created role
Work - Life - Balance
Our client is a well-known player within the services industry – with a key to their success being their unwavering dedication to providing exceptional service and partnerships with their clients. This business has continued to expand through both acquisition and organic growth and are now able to provide a new opportunity for a talented Accounting professional in a blended Financial/Management Accounting role to join the team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working with a wider finance team of nearly 20 your role will involve the following:
- Preparation of month end financial and management reports and analysis;
- Adjustments/prepayments/journals/accruals and inter-company reconciliation;
- Reconciliation of balance sheets and general ledger maintenance;
- Working closely with snr. Management to share reports and provide commentary;
- Responsible for statutory compliance, including the preparation of monthly BAS, FBT and GST;
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting and liaising with Commercial Finance team and Shared Service team.
For success in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- 2-3 years experience in a Financial and Management Accountant or Senior AA role;
- CPA/CA part qualified (or recently fully qualified);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and desire to liaise with multiple stakeholders;
- A ”can do” and pro-active approach to owning your remit with a passion for driving process improvements.
You will join a growing business with an impressive leadership team that strives to help their team to develop and nurture their career within the business. You will be joining the company at a point of change and will have the chance to be part of a new direction.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Michele Muschter on 02 8036 7611.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 8036 7611
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWljaGVsZW0uNDg0OTEuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →