Account Receivables Officer
Global leader in Manufacturing
Parking available on site
We are currently working with a Global leader within the Manufacturing industry, located within proximity to the Bankstown region. You will be working for an organisation who are passionate, strategic and innovative within all facets. This is a great hand on position for an experienced Account Receivables Officer who enjoys working in a busy, high volume environment.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager, you will play a pivotal part within the team and be required to but not be limited to:
- Daily cash allocations / receipting
- Collection calls
- Invoice generation and preparation of Account Statements
- Credit Card Reconciliations
- Weekly Ledger reconciliations
- Processing / Raising Credit notes
The successful candidate
This is a dynamic role and will suit a well-rounded, driven and enthusiastic individual. You will have at least 3 years’ experience within a Full Function Account Receivable position within a fast paced and high-volume environment. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and be able to work well within a team.
- Experience within Manufacturing / Construction would be highly advantageous
- Dynamics AX experience highly desired
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Experience working in a large, fast paced environment
- Strong excel skills – must have Pivot Tables and Vlookup capabilities
- Be highly organised, strong time management skills and high attention to detail
We require the successful candidate to be able to commence immediately as this is a temp to perm opportunity. Due to the location, this organisation provides free onsite parking for all employees as public transport is not at close reach. For the right candidate, this position will be paying between $28 – $30 per hour + super.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Nitin Kumar on 02 9689 8914.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bml0aW4ua3VtYXIuOTEwODcuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →