Accounts Payable Officer
$29- $33 per hour + super
Free Parking Onsite
Immediate start required
We are working with a leading Construction Organisation located within the Blacktown area who are looking for an experienced Accounts Payables Officer to join as soon as possible. You will enjoy working in a fast paced and high-volume environment and be confident in problem solving, be solutions orientated and be a strong team player.
As the Accounts Payables Officer, you will report into the Finance Manager taking ownership of the Accounts Payables Function from an end to end capacity. You will utilize your prior skills and experience to perform the following:
- Matching, batching and coding of supplier invoices
- Processing high volume of invoices
- Responsible for data integrity / database integrity
- Supplier Reconciliations
- Invoice validation / Data Validation
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies with invoices / accounts
- Processing weekly payments
The Successful Candidate
You will be dynamic, versatile and have excellent customer service skills to build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders. You will use your ability to resolve issues within AP within this role and will require high attention to detail and be results focussed. Alongside these soft skills you will have:
- Experience with large ERP is a must – PeopleSoft is highly desirable
- You will be analytical, proactive and be quick on the feet to provide a solution
- Proficient excel skills is a must
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to negotiate
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large, reputable organisation, initially for a 6-month period with a view of extension. For the right candidate this role will be remunerating between $29 – $33 per hour + super and will require an immediate start. Due to the location of the offices, you will be required to have your own transport as free parking is available on site.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Nitin Kumar on 02 9689 8914.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bml0aW4ua3VtYXIuMDQzNTMuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →