Accounts Payable Officer
$30 - $32 per hour + super
Close to public transport
Immediate start required
We are working with a leading Manufacturing Organisation located within the Homebush region who are looking for an experienced Accounts Payables Officer. You will be a motivated, passionate and proactive individual who is seeking a role that will give you training, mentorship as well as career progression opportunities.
As the Accounts Payables Officer, you will report into the Accounts Payable Manager taking ownership of the Accounts Payables function from an end to end capacity. You will utilize your prior skills and experience to perform the following:
- Matching, batching and coding of supplier invoices
- New Vendor set up and database management
- Responsible for data integrity / database integrity
- Assisting with weekly, fortnightly and monthly payments
- Supplier Reconciliations / Receipt Reconciliations / Logbook Reconciliations
- Ad hoc tasks as required
The Successful Candidate
You will be dynamic, versatile and have excellent customer service skills to build rapport with both internal and external stakeholders. This position will require you to be analytical, be proactive to be able to turn problems into solutions. Alongside these soft skills you will have:
- Experience with large ERP is a must – Pronto highly desirable
- You will be analytical, proactive and be quick on the feet to provide a solution
- Proficient excel skills is a must – high volume reconciliations required
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to negotiate
This is an long term on-going temp opportunity. For the right candidate this role is paying between $30 – $32 per hour + super. You must be immediately available and show high level of commitment / strong work ethics.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Nitin Kumar on 02 9689 8914.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bml0aW4ua3VtYXIuODUwMDAuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →