Accounts Receivable Officer
Credit Control / Accounts Receivable
In house system
Step into sought after opportunity within well established and steadily growing businesses in Australia, in Sydney’s North Shore.
You will be working within a well-rounded, professional and supportive team. This role will be responsible for major accounts; building strong internal and external relationship is key to the success of this role. Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Following up and collecting on major accounts;
- Updating and maintaining information in the billing system;
- Managing key account reconciliations;
- Answering customer queries and providing support for customer accounts;
- Process credit card payments and bank deposits;
- Any ad-hoc duties as required.
The successful candidate will have at least 2-4 years’ experience in a similar full function Accounts Receivable position. Specifically, for this role you will possess the following:
- High level of written and verbal communication skills to effectively liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines;
- Strong focus on customer service;
- Previous experience within a high-volume environment.
- Supportive team and fun culture;
- Dynamic, energetic environment;
- Working for a sought-after business within an exciting and ever-changing industry.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Madeline Tourne on 02 8036 7603.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWFkZWxpbmV0b3VybmUuNzg4OTQuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →