Accounts Receivables Officer
Immediate start: $32 - $36 per hour + super
Onsite Parking Available
Large Manufacturing Organisation
We are currently working with a large Manufacturing organisation that is well known and branded within the Australian market. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic Accounts Receivables Officer to join a reputable organisation. This will be a challenging and fast paced environment and would really compliment someone who is experienced managing a high-volume ledger.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will take ownership of the Accounts Receivables ledgers, be diligent, proactive and have a high level of problem-solving skills. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Prepare daily and weekly allocations and receipting
- Preparation of Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Process credit notes / rebates
- High volume collections calls
- Accounts Reconciliations (Weekly / Monthly)
- Assist with AR reporting / Month end reconciliations
- Ad hoc tasks as requested
The successful candidate
To be considered for this position, you will have at least 5 years’ experience within a full function Accounts Receivables position and possess the following:
- Experience within Manufacturing / FMCG industries highly desirable
- Must have experience with large ERPs such as SAP / JD Edwards
- Must have experience managing overseas ledgers
- Strong communication, interpersonal, written and negotiation skills
- Intermediate to Advanced level of Excel
- Proven experience within a high volume, fast paced environment
- Be immediately available to interview and commence urgently
Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking for work close to home / within the region! Supportive and nurturing manager who entrusts their employees to work autonomously and proactively. The position will commence on a temporary basis and based on performance / commitment, could eventuate into a permanent position within the team! For the right skills and experience you will be remunerated between $32.00 – $36.00 per hour + superannuation.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Nitin Kumar on 02 9689 8914.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bml0aW4ua3VtYXIuNjk3NzEuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →