Administration Officer | NSW Government
3-4 months Temporary Contract paying up to $65k p.a equivalent
Immediate Start - Applicants must have < 1 week notice
A well-known Government department based in Wollongong is currently seeking to recruit for a competent Administration Officer to provide administrative support to a growing and vibrant team.
This is an Immediate Start 3-4 month contract paying up to an equivalent of up to $70k p.a for the right candidate. All applicants must have less than 1-week notice period
Key responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Perform a range of customer services duties
- Respond to general enquiries in a confidential, responsive, customer-focused manner.
- Provide a range of administrative, keyboard and clerical support services to support the operational functioning of the assigned business unit.
- Filing and records management
- Receipt and sorting of electronic and other mail
- Maintenance of official registers and documents
- Scanning and copying documents
- Compilation of manuals and reports
- Reception duties and preparing meeting papers and venues.
- Preference for a candidate who has previous work experience in a NSW government role
- Valid “Working With Children Check” (WWCC)
- Experience in the provision of administrative support and record management, with well-developed organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including experience in the use of databases and computer programs including; Word, Excel, Outlook, various Apps and the ability to learn about new programs, software packages and use mobile devices.
- Sound communication (oral & written)
- Conflict resolution skills and the ability to liaise effectively with management, staff and members of the public.
- Vibrant and energetic team environment
- Opportunity expand your skillset
- Work close to home – Illawarra region
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Andrea Mburuja on 02 9689 8920.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 96 8989 20
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmVhbWJ1cnVqYS40NDQ2Ny45NDQyQHdlc3RyZWNydWl0bWVudGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →