Analyst - Risk & Insurance
Paying up to $100k + Super & Benefits
Be part of a growing business
High level of autonomy
A large and diverse business that features prominently in the Australian market. This progressive business has developed and evolved to market leader status.
- Establish strong and effective relationships with a range of key stakeholders
- Design, develop, implement and maintain reports which respond to business requests.
- Review and audit historical risk assessments (list will be provided) and update and finalise any outstanding gaps in the assessments to ensure complete closure
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our business units with respect to their analytical and reporting requirements from an insurance perspective
- Manage the analytics associated with the claims management environment to ensure data integrity, durability and functionality of the reporting function.
The Successful applicant
- Will hold a professional Accounting qualification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven capability around delivering good quality solutions and technical documentation.
- Has a ‘hands on’ work ethos and is comfortable working in the detail.
- Is a team player who can effectively influence non finance stakeholders
- Desirable employer with a known brand
- Broad & Varied role
- High level of autonomy
- Progressive work environment
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Sarah Nualsaengsy on 02 96 898 911.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 96 898 911
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FyYWhuLjg3NTAyLjk0NDJAd2VzdHJlY3J1aXRtZW50YXUuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →