Fixed term contract
About your new employer:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large medical organisation in the North Shore. We are looking for a Junior Assistant Accountant that is eager to learn and still early on in their career. This individual will have experience with SAP and knowledge of accounting duties.
What you will be doing:
- Processing of bank receipts, client invoices and supplier invoices
- Matching payments and receipts on SAP
- Assisting with month end processing
- Balance sheet reconcilations
- Look after inbound and outbound calls as needed
- Assisting with payments and patient refunds when required
- Assisting with admin work
What you will bring:
- 1 + years’ experience in a similar position
- First class communication skills
- Ability to multi task with strong attention to detail from a fast-paced environment
- Have a proactive approach and effective time management skills
- Have experience working with medical centres or knowledge of the medical field
- Experience using SAP
In return you will be rewarded with career growth and an excellent management team as well as supportive peers. This role offers a competitive base salary and other perks such as flexible working hours, modern offices, convenient location to transport and a highly engaged company culture.
- Opportunity for extension in contract
- Offices close to major transport hubs
- Cafes and restaurants near the office
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Madeline Tourne on 02 8036 7603.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWFkZWxpbmV0b3VybmUuMjAxNDAuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →