Employee parking available on site
Immediate start required
Career progression & Training Opportunities available
We are currently working with a large Australian owned Manufacturing organisation, located within the Blacktown surround who are seeking an enthusiastic Billings Officer. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for stability, long tenure and career progression.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be working within a team envirornment, however your role will require you to work autonomously to be able to perform the following:
- Prepare daily and weekly allocations and receipting
- Daily Banking / Banking Reconciliations
- Raising weekly & monthly invoices
- Maintain Contracts vs Billable items accordingly to scheduled deadlines
- Debtors reconciliations / Debtor Reporting
- Phone Collections
- Ad hoc tasks as requested
The successful candidate
To be considered for this position, you will have experience within a high volume environment and have experience / exposure to full function Accounts Receivables / Billings. You will have excellent communications, organisational and negotiations skills as well as:
- Must have AR / Billings experience
- Strong excel skills – pivots & vlookups is a must
- Excellent communciation and negotiation skills
- Proactive, proficient and solutions driven
- Proven experience working with strict deadlines
- Must have own transport for this opportunity as free onsite parking available
This is an excellent Temp to Perm opportunity for a career driven, enthusiastic and highly driven Billings Officer to join a highly supportive business. For a high performing and hard working individual, there are endless career opportunities within the organisation who are committed to providing training and support to see you succeed. Based on experience, this role is paying between $25 – $28 per hour + super and requires the candidate to be immediately available!
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Nitin Kumar on 02 9689 8914.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bml0aW4ua3VtYXIuMzM5MDkuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →