Collections Officer - PART TIME POSITION
$30 - $32 per hour + super
Free Parking Onsite
Immediate start required
We are working with a Manufacturing organisation located within the Blacktown region, who are seeking a proactive and tenacious Collections Officer. This is a Part-Time temporary position and will require the person to work 3 days per week, on a temporary basis.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be required to perform the following but not be limited to:
- High volume of collections calls
- Daily / Weekly allocations and receipting
- Negotiating payment terms and arrangements
- Troubleshooting payment plans
- Administrative tasks as required
The Successful Candidate
To be considered for this position, you will have 2-3 years’ experience as a Collections Officer and will have the following
- Experience with MYOB or Xero
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong negotiation skills and excellent phone manners
- Have intermediate excel skills
- Strong work ethics and being able to work in a KPI driven environment
- Must have own vehicle as free parking is available on site
This is a part-time position and will require the person to work 3 days per week over a 4-6-week period, depending on workflow. Suitable candidate must have their own vehicle to commute to and from work, as public transport is not nearby – free parking available on site for all employees. Remuneration will be between $30 – $32 per hour + super and you will be immediately available to interview / commence.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Nitin Kumar on 02 9689 8914.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bml0aW4ua3VtYXIuNTc4NTkuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →