Large ASX listed FMCG company
Provide analysis of weekly operating performance
Our client is a large ASX listed FMCG company, they are seeking a talented and engaging Commercial Analyst with a passion to drive business success to join their team. You will be working with a highly successful brand in a fast-paced, highly visible role.
Joining this organisation means you will be part of a truly impressive team culture with a strong and cohesive leadership team that is well poised for the next stage of growth.
Excellent communication skills paired with the ability to translate and explain finance specifics to non-finance stakeholders, combined with the ability to build rapport across different departments are non-negotiable for this role. Additionally, you will have experience:
- Collect external and internal data to build financial models, perform scenario analysis and provide commercial insights.
- Analyse and advise on trends and risks for weekly operating performance of multiple factory sites
- Review profitability and provide inputs onto pricing decisions
- Monitoring actuals vs standards
- Provide analytical information on commodity hedging
- Influence and support key stakeholders across the business
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets and CAPEX
Your professional and educational background will include the following:
- You will be a strong commercially focused Commercial Analyst with proven experience in both management reporting; planning and genuinely partnering with stakeholders to influence key business decisions
- Experience using systems for reporting and data analytics
- An understanding of OTC hedge contracts and hedge accounting
- Previous experience working across multiple manufacturing sites is desirable
- You will be CA/CPA qualified with a passion for excellence and be outcome orientated and a desire to drive improvements and streamline reports and processes where possible
- Be inquisitive and enjoy interacting with the wider business by nature and operate well in a team environment.
If you are a passionate, solutions-focussed Commercial mind, looking for an environment where thinking outside of the box and asking challenging questions is the way forward, this will be the role for you!
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Madeline Tourne on 02 8036 7603.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 8036 7603
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWFkZWxpbmV0b3VybmUuNTM2NjIuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →