Commercial Analyst - Pricing
Well-known global brand
If you are an ambitious analyst with experience and understanding working in pricing this role is for you. You will join one of Australia’s premier businesses close to major public transport hubs. This role will see you work in a pricing department that is expanding, with unlimited scope for your own personal growth as well as the team.
Reporting into the Pricing Manager, you will be a motivated, professional and hungry to develop your career within a business that will offer all the support and mentoring that you will need.
Taking responsibility for providing the pricing leadership and expertise your key responsibilities will include:
- Pricing reviews and analysis;
- Customer and market pricing assessments;
- Identidy profit improvement opportunites through modeling and analysis;
- Regular pricing reporting for both the finance and sales & marketing teams;
- Commercial business partnering with various internal and external stakeholders;
- Motivated to lead and develop your own team in the future.
To be considered you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years analyst experience within pricing;
- A tertiary qualification in accounting, finance or similar discipline;
- CPA or CA qualified or qualified by experience within a similar role in Australia;
- Experience working in a B2B environment is desirable but not essential;
- Strong excel modelling experience.
What’s in it for you?
In return you will receive a great remuneration package and be part of a business that values their employees and encourages a healthy work-life-balance. You will be working in bright, vibrant offices based in Sydney’s south with a strong and supportive leadership team.
The most exciting aspect of this role is simply the career opportunities available to you within this business.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Michele Muschter on 02 8036 7611.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 8036 7611
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWljaGVsZW0uOTU3NDIuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →