Commercial Analyst x 2
Full P&L ownership
M7 corridor - onsite parking
circa $100,000 + superannuation
A large and diverse Australian business that has grown to become an industry leader in the FMCG sector. This listed business is a known innovator who actively invests in new and environmentally sustainable solutions for its customer base.
Reporting via dotted line to the Senior Commercial Manager, this role will work closely with the General Manager to drive the financial performance of the business and support growth strategies. The core tasks aligned to this position will include:
Partner with the General Manager to lead the commercial tendering processes.
- Prepare Forecasts and commentary on performance.
- Provide commercial insight and analysis on Price, Cost, Margin and Volume data.
- Act as the Finance Lead for department heads across Sales, Finance & Operations.
- Coordinate the annual Budget process for the division
The Successful Applicant
Will hold a professional Accounting qualification
- Has a track record of performing the above listed tasks as a commercial finance professional.
- Can demonstrate commercial acumen and strong decision support
- Has an eye for detail and can provide detailed analysis and in-depth reporting to accurately capture what is happening on the ground.
- Is an ambitious finance professional who is on the upward curve in their career. This person will view this role as a genuine career step with a path to Senior Management.
- Your strong business partnering skills coupled with your ability to influence will see you succeed in this organisation.
Full P&L ownership
- Highly commercial role with genuine impact on the bottom line results.
- Large and diverse Australian business- Great name for your CV.
- Clear path and progression opportunity
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Sarah Nualsaengsy on 02 96 898 911.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 96 898 911
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FyYWhuLjk1NzIyLjk0NDJAd2VzdHJlY3J1aXRtZW50YXUuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →