Corporate Strategy Analyst
Circa $140k + Super & Bonus
Convenient Western Sydney location - Parking & Gym onsite
Newly created role- High performing team
An Australian owned services businesses with a long, rich history in the local market. Headquartered in Western Sydney, this business has grown to generate revenue well into the billions. Currently, this business is currently undergoing a strategic change in direction that will involve high level transformation with the aim of managing a significant amount of growth. As an employer, this business boasts a high performing team right across the corporate function. This business has a culture of ‘out of the box’ thinking and offers a flexible and progressive work environment.
This newly created position will report to the General Manager of Strategy and have direct interaction with the ‘C’ suite executives. Operating with a high level of autonomy, the primary tasks aligned to this position include:
- Consult with internal and external stakeholders to accurately collate information to promote informed decision making.
- Build complex working financial models to support decision making
- Develop sound methodologies and rigour in processes to assess business opportunities
- Utilise data to identify areas of risk, opportunities and project ROI
- Analyse individual projects and report your findings to key stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on structuring deals including financing options.
The Successful Applicant
- Will hold a professional qualification either Finance, Accounting or similar.
- Brings extensive experience working on high value projects and business cases.
- Has strong technical skills with systems, including experience building complex financial models within MS Excel.
- Has prior experience giving presentations to executive level stakeholders using MS Powerpoint
- Is an excellent communicator who can effectively engage and influence with Executive level stakeholders.
Applicants with a consulting background out of the Big 4, Banking or Private Equity firms will be held in high regard.
- High performing culture- Work with impressive peers.
- Exposure to all facets of high value transactions and strategic project.
- Fast paced & fluid work environment – Exciting Opportunity!
- Long term career opportunities available
- Western Sydney location – Parking & Café onsite
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Sarah Nualsaengsy on 02 96 898 911.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 96 898 911
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FyYWhuLjg5MDQxLjk0NDJAd2VzdHJlY3J1aXRtZW50YXUuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →