Cost Accountant- Manufacturing
True Business Partnering Opportunity
Western Sydney Location- Onsite Parking
Sought after employer - Career building brand!
A listed multinational manufacturing business that is a true pioneer within its field. This established business has a strong market presence throughout the region and consistently outperforms the industry in both revenue and bottom line results. As an employer, this company promotes a culture of empowerment and teamwork and boasts an impressive track record of market innovation and best practice initiatives.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Finance Manager, this role is embedded with the operations team and will provide analytical insight and commercial acumen to drive efficiencies and controls across the plant.
Some of the core tasks will include:
- Coordinate the Budget & Forecast activity for the site.
- Prepare the monthly reporting pack for the plant, outlining costs / overheads and financial performance.
- Collate operational data and prepare KPI reporting across both manufacturing and supply chain.
- Take ownership of the cost accounting responsibilities including standard costing.
- Review operational data to analyse variances and identify trends and opportunities.
The Successful applicant
- Will hold a professional accounting qualification or be close to finalising.
- Has 3 – 5 years experience within a manufacturing or supply chain finance position.
- Is proven effective at supporting non financial stakeholders to reach their goals.
- Has strong MS Excel skills and large ERP system experience.
- The successful applicant will have the interpersonal skills and communication style to work with people from senior management to staff on the factory floor.
- Work with a listed global employer- Join a market leader.
- Clearly defined career path with advancement expected in the medium term.
- High performing finance team- Work with strong mentors.
- Generous Salary & Bonus component
- Modern offices, centrally located in Western Sydney
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Sarah Nualsaengsy on 02 96 898 911.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 96 898 911
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FyYWhuLjA0MzkzLjk0NDJAd2VzdHJlY3J1aXRtZW50YXUuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →