Customer Service Officer
Temp contract paying up to $55k p.a equivalent
Immediate Start - Applicants must have < 2wks notice
North West Sydney surrounds
A world-renowned leader in the retail and distribution industry is recruiting for a dynamic Customer Service Officer who will be responsible for looking after escalated customer enquiries and updating all administration associated with a major ongoing project.
This is an Immediate Start, 3-4 month temp contract paying $55k p.a equivalent for the right candidate.
- Responding to customer emails and inbound calls
- Monitoring of social media pages and responding within professional and timely manner
- Handling customer complaints and offering suitable solutions
- Accurate and efficient use of CRM system to capture customer information
- Data entry / Administration relating to ongoing project
- Acting as a back-up to the Customer Relations Team as required
- Responding to enquiries via email
The Successful candidate
- Previous experience working with large CRM
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience or call centre experience
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Join a successful multinational business
- Be part of a major project
- Opportunity to expand within the company
- Training provided
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Andrea Mburuja on 02 9689 8920.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 96 8989 20
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmVhbWJ1cnVqYS42OTk0Mi45NDQyQHdlc3RyZWNydWl0bWVudGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →