Finance Business Partner - Manufacturing
Up to $125k + Super & Bonus
Located in the Campbelltown region
Listed Multinational Employer with a strong presence in Australia
Headquartered in the Northern Hemisphere, this listed group has a large portfolio of businesses in the heavy industry & services sector. Locally, this business has grown and evolved to become industry mainstays and a recognised brand in the market.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Finance Business Partner will have full P&L ownership of a $50m manufacturing business based in the Campbelltown region.
As the Finance Lead, this role will support the site leaders by providing guidance and decision support to ensure that targets are met.
Key tasks that are aligned to this position include:
- Close the EOM reporting cycle for the business
- Review the financial results and provide insights into performance for HQ.
- Ensure the integrity of the Balance sheet and GL Accounts
- Perform the manufacturing Costing for the site including maintenance of standard costs.
- Prepare quarterly reporting on Sales performance, Costs, overall profitability.
- Support the GM on strategic initiatives including preparation of business cases and growing top line sales.
The Successful Applicant will have the following attributes:
- Is CPA, CIMA, CA or MBA qualified.
- Has strong financial skills including an understanding of controls and standards.
- Comes with manufacturing or heavy industry experience
- Will have a proven track record for working in a highly operational role with direct influence over the direction of the business.
- Is experienced at managing a >$50m P&L, ideally within a group or multinational business.
Interpersonally, communication is your strength. You are able challenge your stakeholders and form strong business opinions that you use to influence outcomes. You are open-minded and offer new and different ideas to reach your goals.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternativley, to discuss this opportunity further, please call Dean Mumford on 02 9689 8907
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 9689 8907
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGVhbm11bWZvcmQuNTQ2NjguOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →