Leading Global Organisation
Near Macquarie Park
$150,000 + super
About Your New Employer
Your new organisation is at the top of its performance as a well-known US listed market leader in ANZ.
From modest beginnings, the company grew into a global leader of engineered products and services for the infrastructure sector. With a commitment to providing the best possible experience for their customers, they are continuing to develop their operations locally and abroad and hence strengthen themselves as one of the largest and most respected companies amongst industry peers. This is a fantastic opportunity for a someone that has a deep knowledge of technical financial accounting standards and timely and efficient reporting skills.
Your role as Corporate Accounting Manager will see you reporting directly to the Finance Director, with responsibility for the ANZ reporting & consolidation process. You will be the bridge between the local business, off-shore offices and the executive team, ensuring information is disseminated both to/from the different pillars of the business through close understanding of the business and its objectives. You will find yourself working closely with external stakeholders such as tax agents, auditors, bankers and regulatory authorities.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Delivery of statutory group financial reporting, including tax and treasury requirements for ANZ;
- Preparation of quarterly and annual review presentations for board members;
- Act as the key conduit between the relevant business units and senior stakeholders;
- Assisting with the group audit process and collaborate efficiently with external advisors;
- Responsible for the fixed assets, including maintenance of the register, reconciliations and forecasting;
- Working with Tax Analyst and external tax advisors to ensure tax compliance;
- Ensure intercompany transactions, balance sheet and payroll accounting are completed along with leasing and insurance requirements;
- Manage, coach and mentor the more junior members of the team to upskill.
- Demonstrated track record of success in a previous Corporate Accounting Manager role, in complex multinational business environment;
- Strong technical accounting knowledge with a CA qualification, preferably with your foundation from one of the Big 4
- Passionate and engaging with a hands on approach and a high level of attention to detail.
What You Will Receive
You will be joining a rapidly expanding Australian organisation which will give you access to multiple career opportunities, learning and development programs.
Your new company has everything – growth, passion, results and a caring and supportive culture that surrounds a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=a2F0ZWdvd29yZWsuNTU5MjAuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →