Leading Global Organisation
North Shore location
About Your New Employer
Your new organisation is at the top of its performance as a well-known ASX listed market leader in ANZ.
From modest beginnings, the company grew into a global leader of in the technology space, providing products and services to multiple industry leaders.
Your role as Finance Manager will see you reporting directly to the Financial Controller, in a ‘hands-on’ role accountable for key areas of financial accounting, financial reporting and compliance and financial management. This role will also participate in key finance projects, improving automation and efficiency of the finance team deliverables, managing accounting staff.
Ideally you will enjoy business partnering and growing towards a Financial Controller role, showinf strong technical accounting knowledge of AASB and reporting experience under AIFRS.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Delivery of statutory group financial reporting, including tax and treasury requirements for ANZ;
- Preparation of quarterly and annual review presentations for board members;
- Act as the key conduit between the relevant business units and senior stakeholders;
- Assisting with the group audit process and collaborate efficiently with external advisors;
- Responsible for the fixed assets, including maintenance of the register, reconciliations and forecasting;
- Working with Tax Analyst and external tax advisors to ensure tax compliance;
- Ensure intercompany transactions, balance sheet and payroll accounting are completed along with leasing and insurance requirements;
- Manage, coach and mentor the more junior members of the team to upskill.
- Demonstrated track record of success in a similar role, in complex multinational business environment;
- Strong technical accounting knowledge with a CA qualification, preferably with your foundation from one of the Big 4
- Passionate and engaging with a hands on approach and a high level of attention to detail.
What You Will Receive
You will be joining a rapidly expanding Australian organisation which will give you access to multiple career opportunities, learning and development programs.
Your new company has everything – growth, passion, results and a caring and supportive culture that surrounds a burning ambition and purpose that is the best in the world.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Kate Goworek on 02 8036 7606.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=a2F0ZWdvd29yZWsuODQ0MzguOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →