CA or CPA Qualified
Full time role
Our client has experienced steady growth in the Australian market over recent years and is currently seeking for an enthusiastic and driven Financial Accountant. This role plays an integral part of this highly innovative and fast paced business. With a high performance, collaborative culture this is an ideal business for a proactive Financial Accountant wanting to take the next step in their career.
- Perform monthly performance analysis and reconciliations
- Prepare monthly financial and management reports – P&L, Market share, Price analysis and KPIs
- Preparation of tax return reporting including BAS, Income Tax and FBT calculations and reviewing of tax journals
- Ensure monthly reporting is completed accurately and within strict deadlines
- Work closely with other teams in the shared service function to develop and collect analysis and data on performance
The Successful Candidate
- CA/CPA Part Qualified
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting concepts and principals
- Experience building and maintaining stakeholder relationships with the ability to clearly communicate both written and verbally
- Experience with large ERP systems and reporting tools
In return you will be rewarded with steady career growth and an excellent management team as well as supportive peers. This role offers a competitive salary base and other perks such as flexible working hours.
- Exceptional Career Progression
- Study support and mentorship available
- Offices close to major transport hubs
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Madeline Tourne on 02 8036 7603.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWFkZWxpbmV0b3VybmUuNjE1MDQuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →