Financial/Management Accountant - Property
Career progression opportunities
You will join a well-known player within the industry – with a key to their success being their unwavering dedication to providing exceptional service and partnerships with their clients. This business has continued to expand through both acquisition and organic growth and is now able to provide a new opportunity for a talented accounting professional to join a passionate and driven team in a blended financial and management accounting role.
Working with a wider finance team of nearly 20 your role will involve the following:
- Ensuring all end of month accounting and reporting are completed across portfolio;
- Preparation of weekly, monthly reports, quarterly reports and annual reports including variance analysis;
- Processing of bank payments and preparation of monthly invoices to suppliers;
- Daily bank and outgoings reconciliations including calculations;
- Improving efficiencies by automation of manual financial tasks;
- Ad hoc reporting and liaising with management to answer any questions on reporting.
For success in this role, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous property experience is highly regarded;
- CPA/CA part qualified (or recently fully qualified);
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and desire to liaise with multiple stakeholders;
- A ”can do” and pro-active approach to owning your remit with a passion for driving process improvements.
You will join a growing business with an impressive leadership team that strives to help their team to develop and nurture their career within the business. You will be joining the company at a point of change and will have the chance to be part of a new direction.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Michele Muschter on 02 8036 7611.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 8036 7611
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWljaGVsZW0uOTU0MzQuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →