Head of Audit
$220,000 - 250,000 + super + bonus
Central Western Sydney location
An opportunity has become available for a proven Audit professional to join a large Australian subsidiary of this global employer. This position will manage all facets of Audit, Assurance, Compliance for the business and will also have involvement with company strategy. This position will see you exposed to this large and diverse business from site level all the way through to the board room and will have a strong focus on business partnering and collaboration.
- Oversee all internal audit work and prepare performance reports for pillar leaders
- Continually assess processes and procedures across operations and finance/ administration to ensure best practice
- Spearhead process re-engineering and streamlining initiatives from conception to completion
- Partner with Senior stakeholders including the executive team to project manage strategic initiatives.
- Create and maintain robust controls including documentation and training
- Conduct risk audits to best minimise exposure to the business
- Prepare monthly presentations for the leadership team outlining compliance updates, improvements and identified risks
- Effectively manage the working relationships throughout the wider group internationally.
The successful candidate will have a proven expertise across all areas of audit, initially gained within a Big 4 or large audit firm prior to moving into industry. This person will also bring skills and experience within the risk and compliance disciplines. Interpersonally, you have the capacity to build strong working relationships, where you promote yourself as a true business partner who can add value to all of your stakeholders. You communicate in an articulate and concise style and you have the corporate presence to influence from the board room through to site level.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact David Smith on 02 8036 7602.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 8036 7602
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGF2aWRzbWl0aC4xNDU5Ni45NDQyQHdlc3RyZWNydWl0bWVudGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →