6-8 Week Contract
West Sydney Location - Blacktown Surrounds
Immediate Start - Applicants must have < 1 week notice
Our client is an industry leader in logistics and distribution providing support to multiple businesses across Australia and New Zealand.
The Instructional Designer will assist the L&D Consultant in building a program that will be delivered to Snr internal stakeholders and Management. This is an immediate start 6 – 8 week temp opportunity paying up to an equivalent of $80-90k p.a for the right candidate.
All applicants must have less than 1 week notice period.
About the role
Reporting to the Learning & Development Consultant, the primary focus of this role is research, design and creative development of training content and resources.
- Produce engaging learning resources that meet requirements of the learner and are responsive to the adult learning principles.
- End to end management of business critical project in regards to research, design and development of creative content for an Equipment Utilisation Program with a strong focus on business operations and training.
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify, design, develop learning solutions that are innovative, creative and support business needs.
- Develop learning design standards, including the creation and maintenance of learning style guides and all design templates and resources.
- Develop/source resources to optimise learning efficiency, effectiveness and retention.
- Delivery of training as required.
- Build course materials (Facilitator and Participant), and provide support related to document control system requirements.
- Work in partnership with the L&D team to discuss, prioritise and implement the learning solutions in line with the learning strategy.
The Ideal candidate will have
- Extensive experience developing creative and participative learning programs.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to produce detailed storyboards that reflect the needs of the learners
- Ability to work with technical information, breakdown difficult concepts & design learning to explain the concept easily.
- Experience using a range of learning authoring tools, especially Articulate is highly desirable.
- Join a successful National business
- Western Sydney Location – work close to home
- Parking onsite
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Andrea Mburuja on 02 9689 8920.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 96 8989 20
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YW5kcmVhbWJ1cnVqYS4zOTkxNS45NDQyQHdlc3RyZWNydWl0bWVudGF1LmFwbGl0cmFrLmNvbQ →