Reputable organisation with parking onsite
Challenging & fast paced role
We are currently working with a highly reputable and renowned organisation located within the Blacktown region. This is not your typical Manufacturing organisation, more so an organisation who provide a rewarding service back to its consumers within the market. Due to a recent promotion within the team, there is now a need for an experienced, dynamic and switched on Inventory Analyst to join the team.
This role will require you to utilize your Accounting experience, whilst being highly analytical working closely with the Finance Manager as well Business Partnering with other Senior Leaders within the business. You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Daily / Weekly Sales reporting / Gross Margin reporting
- Inventory & Stock reporting – setting up new product lines as well as updating deleted SKU’s
- Management of Profitability reporting / analysis, sales analysis, whilst managing & tracking budgets (forecasts and re-evaluation)
- Maintenance of Master Data – daily / weekly price updates, price codes, customer numbers
- Analysis of price reviews and analysis of price trends
- Tracking of promotions / sales / rebates
- Detailed reporting & analysis of revenue, margin & cost
The successful candidate
To be considered for the role you will have at least 4 years’ experience within a similar role along with:
- Experience within FMCG / Pharmaceuticals / Manufacturing industry highly advantageous
- Must be Degree qualified / CPA or CA qualified (or near completion)
- Must have experience with large ERP such as SAP / Oracle / JD Edwards
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience with Business Partnering in your current / past roles
- Proven experience within a high volume and fast paced environment
Excellent opportunity for a number orientated, data focused, and results orientated individual to take on this challenging role for a highly rewarding organisation. This will be a temp to permanent opportunity and based on performance the organisation is willing to take the suitable candidate on as a full-time employee. Based on your experience, you will be remunerated between $30 – $35 per hour + super. This role does require you to be immediately available as well hold a current driver licence as well as have your own transportation (parking available onsite for all employees).
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Nitin Kumar on 02 9689 8914.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bml0aW4ua3VtYXIuNDAwNDQuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →