Paying up to $110k Base + Super & Benefits
Newly created role- Great staff culture
Flexible Working Conditions -Onsite Parking
- Responsible for managing the Inventory Management Team
- Manage Inventory Replenishment and Planning function of Aftersales, OE and Production lines.
- Delivery of regional inventory reporting including trend analysis and forecasting
- Research and recommend continuous improvement initiatives and new projects to enhance planning, forecasting and planning tactics to maximise efficiency, cost effectiveness and best practice
- Establish strategic relationships with key suppliers who are aligned to the company’s needs
- Develop and maintain cross-functional relationships and internal customers
The Successful Applicant:
- Has a ‘hands on’ work ethos and can lead from the front.
- Previous experience performing the above listed tasks
- A self-starter, with strong levels of drive, enthusiasm and initiative
- 10+ years purchasing/ inventory management experience
- Proficiency in ERP/Navision System
- Ongoing training and development
- Great staff culture- relaxed and friendly environment
- Get in on the ground floor!- Exciting growth phase ahead.
- Flexible working hours – Onsite Parking
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Sarah Nualsaengsy on 02 96 898 911.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 96 898 911
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FyYWhuLjQwNDA4Ljk0NDJAd2VzdHJlY3J1aXRtZW50YXUuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →