CA or CPA Qualified
Full time permanent role
About your new employer:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large ASX listed organisation that fosters career growth and opportunities with a terrific culture. We are looking for a highly motivated Management Accountant with strong analytical skills that can build relationships and foster good stakeholder engagement, to look after the reporting and accounting of a highly profitable division within this organisation.
What you will be doing:
- Provide financial support and monthly management reporting
- Perform weekly close and analysis of variance and actual v budget
- Provide recommendations and advice re business planning
- Ownership of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Implement and drive process efficiencies and various projects
- Business partner with internal stakeholders to provide sound advice on key decisions
- Travel to company sites quarterly and liaise with operational managers.
What you will bring:
- 5 or more years’ experience from a large complex (ideally multi-site) environment
- CA/CPA/CIMA qualification
- First class communication skills and stakeholder management with the ability to act as a trusted advisor
- Ability to multi task with strong attention to detail from a fast paced environment
- Have a proactive approach with the ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills – Macros, VBAs, Vlookups essential, with SAP desired.
In return you will be rewarded with career growth, mentorship and an excellent management team as well as supportive peers. This role offers a competitive base salary and other perks such as flexible working hours, brand new offices, convenient location to transport and a highly engaged company culture and a well-known iconic Australian brand.
- Exceptional career progression for high performers
- Study support and mentorship available
- Offices close to major transport hubs
- Online rewards program.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Madeline Tourne on 02 8036 7603.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWFkZWxpbmV0b3VybmUuOTExMzQuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →