Standalone role - take full ownership
Close to major public transport hub
Join a leading retail and manufacturing company dealing within the medical devices industry. With its head office in Europe this powerhouse provides a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and independent payroll professional with full-function experience across Australia and New Zealand.
You will be taking full ownership of the payroll process for about 400 staff, including contractors/temp and permanent staff.
Reporting to the HR Manager your role will include but is not limited to the following:
- Processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll for about 400 staff across a variety of enterprise agreements, awards and common law contracts;
- Complete all month and year end related activities including reporting;
- Process superannuation contributions (quarterly)
- Payroll tax – processing group certificates for staff
- Update and maintain payroll records;
- Liaise with staff and management regarding payroll related queries;
- Taking part in projects and process improvements.
- Previous experience in standalone payroll role or experience in full-function, high volume environment;
- Solid understanding of superannuation contributions, payroll tax, BAS, reconciliations and month-end reporting procedures;
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple tasks and prioritise to meet deadlines;
- Experience managing a payroll system transition is highly regarded;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Why this is your next role
You will join a thriving organisation with great leadership and direct management. Sitting within HR, this will also be a great opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and to expand your skillset. By taking full ownership of this role, you will be able to leave your mark and great relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Michele Muschter on 02 8036 7611.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 8036 7611
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWljaGVsZW0uNTM1ODkuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →