Research & Development Manager
Globally Recognised Organisation!!
Realistic Career Progression Opportunities!!
Fantastic Staff Incentives!!
A globally recognised organisation who is a leading supplier of premium products. Located in the Western Suburbs they pride themselves on employee engagement and well-being. Brand new offices/facilities and ample parking spaces are some of the perks offered to all their employees. Due to significant growth an opportunity has become available for an experienced Research and Development Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the General Manager this role has a L&D flair to it. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- General support and promotion of conditioning products to the Australian and New Zealand markets through attendance at industry events, seminars etc.
- Develop and implement training & presentation materials for internal and external use.
- Conduct regular and in-depth market research through various channels including attendance at industry events.
- Distribute technical literature both internally & externally by agreed platform.
- Compilation of industry and market research detailing market trends and analysis.
- Continuous bench-marking of competitor products and providing comparison summaries to management.
- Manage and organise showroom, including the planning, product installation and scheduling of visits.
- Develop, implement and facilitate design, installation, commissioning and pre-sales/after-sales product training programs
- Correspond with applicable design section for product requirement agendas set by the General Manager Service & Technical and Managing Director.
- Organise technical pre-sales seminars and product presentations on all products for internal staff and customers.
- Development and ongoing review and management of all relevant processes in the R&D section of the Technical Department.
- Proven long standing experience in the air-conditioning industry.
- Fundamental understanding of HVAC – Split/VRF system, Building management and control systems.
- Appropriate knowledge of A/C service and repair work.
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Exceptional presentation skills; demonstrated experience in presenting to large audience.
- Demonstrated experience in creating training & presentation materials.
- Current & valid driver’s licence.
- Must be able to travel.
- Sound and proven experience in problem solving and diagnosis.
- Understanding of the core business disciplines needed for operational efficiency.
- Wide-ranging fault-finding techniques.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Competitive Salary
- Company Vehicle, Mobile Phone & Laptop Provided
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Sarah Cornelius on 02 9689 8913.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FyYWhjLjQ4MjczLjk0NDJAd2VzdHJlY3J1aXRtZW50YXUuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →