Senior Commercial Analyst
Leading Global Organisation
North Shore location
Flexible Working Hours + Car + Bonus
About Your New Employer
Your new employer, based in the North Shore NSW, is listed global leader in the FMCG industry with global revenue of over $50B. Being at the forefront of their industry, the company has continued to expand whilst continually developing their product lines and customer solutions. Your employer continues to invest in its people and innovation to deliver high-quality products around the world.
Your newly created role will sit in the ANZ region which has hit its budget over 10 years in a row. As the Senior Commercial Analyst – Trade Spend, you will be reporting directly to the Strategy and Business Insights Manager and be responsible for one direct report. You will be responsible for analysis, reporting, and forecasting around trade spend on Sales and Trade Spend across ANZ.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Monitoring key financial measures and business metrics (e.g., Customer P&L, Sales forecast, Trade Spend targets etc);
- Steer business results through understanding of performance business drivers and associated trends, risks, opportunities and mitigation plans;
- Provide recommendations on KPIs for “good” trade performance (by brand & customer) and analyse the drivers of performance;
- Evaluate trade fund effectiveness holistically by channel and provide input to trade fund planning;
- Ensure CPG Toolbox is used as the primary tool for Sales planning and is the accurate “source of truth”;
- Ensure Vistex accruals are appropriately updated and communicated and reconcile to CPG.
- You will have a track record of success in a previous Commercial Analyst role in complex business environments;
- Strong Customer P&L management experience;
- Good understanding of corporate finance planning cycles, time lines and sales account planning;
- Strong business partner skills;
- Highly proficient computer skills, especially PowerPoint & Excel;
- CA / CPA qualification, preferably with your foundation from one of the Big 4;
- Passionate and engaging with a hands-on approach and a high level of attention to detail and stakeholder management.
What You Will Receive
You will be joining a market leader which will give you further exposure to projects, access to multiple career opportunities, learning and development programs.
Your new company has everything – growth, passion, results and a caring and supportive culture.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
(02) 8036 7606
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=a2F0ZWdvd29yZWsuNTI1NDUuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →