Senior Commercial Analyst
Up to $120k + Super & Benefits
Southwest Sydney Location- Parking onsite
A well-known and highly successful Australian FMCG business with a reputation for supplying premium products to a broad and fast paced market segment. As an employer, this company values innovation and fosters a culture of continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Group CFO, this role is highly visible across the finance function and the wider business overall. This newly created position will provide strategic business insight and commercial advice to assist the management team in reaching their business goals.
The core tasks aligned to this position will include:
- Manage the annual Budgeting process including monthly forecast
- Take the lead on planning activity and strategic initiatives to drive further growth
- Review financial reporting and provide analytical insight to identify areas of opportunity or potential risk at a P&L level
- Create modelling to analyse sales performance, trends, margin & overheads and operational KPI’s to ensure performance at site level
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business
The Successful Applicant:
- Will hold a professional Accounting qualification
- Has prior experience performing the above listed tasks
- Is proven at helping non financial stakeholders reach their business goals
- Can bring their technical accounting skills to best understand the impact on business strategy
- Has strong MS Excel skills and prior experience SAP (preferred)
- High performance culture. Work with like-minded peers
- Culture of internal promotion
- Genuine Work / Life balance
- Well known employer with a strong brand
- Fast paced and varied role
- Highly operational – True business partnering position
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Sarah Nualsaengsy on 02 96 898 911.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 96 898 911
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FyYWhuLjMzODMzLjk0NDJAd2VzdHJlY3J1aXRtZW50YXUuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →