Senior Credit Officer
Close to Train Station!!
Fantastic Staff Incentives!!
An Australian owned company that has operations in North America and Europe. This business provides engineered products to a wide variety of end users and has built an enviable brand within it’s industry. As an employer, this company places great emphasis on it’s people and provides a friendly and professional working environment.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Senior Credit Officer is part of a finance team of 7 and pivotal to the ongoing success of the finance function of this growing organisation. As the Senior Credit Officer, you will manage a large portfolio of high value accounts. This is a full function position that will have direct interaction with your customer base.
Other key tasks will include:
- Management of the bank reconciliations across multiple entities.
- Assess credit applications from prospective customers
- Ensure controls and integrity with credit limits to manage risk and exposure.
- Manage the outstanding DSO’s within company guidelines.
- Collect on accounts in arrears
- Prepare month end report on the performance of the credit function
The Successful Candidate:
The ideal candidate for this position will be a seasoned credit professional with experience performing the above listed tasks. This person will be highly organised and a self starter who can work independently and as part of the team. Other selection criteria will include:
- Proven experience managing a high volume ledger
- Has a strong eye for detail and can think independently.
- Is strong with IT platforms, particularly MS Excel and ERP exposure.
- Will have industry experience within a sales and inventory driven business.
- Modern Offices – Impressive work environment
- Team based incentives
- Friendly work environment
- Parking provided
- Work / Life balance
- Access to fitness facilities for staff
- Located in the Campbelltown area- Work close to home
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Sarah Cornelius on 02 9689 8913.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=c2FyYWhjLjMwNzk5Ljk0NDJAd2VzdHJlY3J1aXRtZW50YXUuYXBsaXRyYWsuY29t →