Senior Financial Accountant
Global player with exceptional career progression
Ideal role for first mover
Property industry highly regarded
Our client has experienced steady growth in the Australian market over recent years and is currently seeking for an enthusiastic and driven Financial Accountant. Listed on the ASX, this role plays an integral part of this highly innovative and fast paced business. With a high performance, collaborative culture this is an ideal business for a proactive Financial Accountant wanting to take the next step in their career.
As the Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for bringing the financial reports from assigned business’ entities together to create yearly and half yearly reports. To achieve these results your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Preparation of annual and half year financial statements in accordance with local requirements;
- Perform monthly performance analysis and reconciliations;
- Preparation of tax return reporting including BAS, Income Tax and FBT calculations;
- Assist auditors during the half year and annual audit season;
- Ensure monthly reporting is completed accurately and within strict deadlines;
- Ensure effective planning for financial reporting requirements;
- Ensure SOX compliance;
- Assist with a ‘Continuous Improvement’ program with Finance, in process improvement and streamlining reporting processes.
The Successful Candidate
- CA/CPA Qualified;
- Ideally you will have ASX reporting requirement experience;
- Excellent working knowledge of accounting concepts and principals;
- Experience building and maintaining stakeholder relationships with the ability to clearly communicate both written and verbally;
- Must have experience from multi-national businesses and a highly team-oriented approach.
If you are a Financial Accountant looking for the next step up or will be looking to make your first move into a commercial environment from one of the Big 4 this role will suit you. You are an excellent communicator and team player and want to take your career to the next level by making your mark and take full ownership of this role.
In return you will be rewarded with steady career growth and an excellent management team as well as supportive peers. This role offers a competitive salary base and other perks such as flexible working hours.
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Michele Muschter on 02 8036 7611.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 8036 7611
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWljaGVsZW0uOTA5NDEuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →