Senior Internal Auditor
West Sydney Location
$60 p/hr - $70 p/hr + Super
2 month contract - possibility of extension
A Market Leader and employer of choice with 30+ locations nationwide.
This role will see you sitting with the current internal audit team of 4.
You will be assisting in the formation of a holding company between NZ and AUS entities.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing policies and compliance
- Creation and monitoring of flow charts
- JSOX Compliance
- Complete risk based reviews in an effective an efficient manner.
- Plan, undertake and report testing on areas of key audit focus.
- Evaluate governance, risk and control frameworks across the organisation.
- Identify, recommend and support operational improvements of Internal Audit function and tools.
- Ensure new procedures are thoroughly documented upon implementation;
- Ensure stakeholders in the greater finance function are made fully aware of compliance requirements
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be CPA / CA qualified
- SOX / JSOX experience is mandatory
- MS Visio experience is mandatory
- Internal Audit background at a mid to senior level
- Big 4 experience is advantageous
- Interview next week and start in January
- West Sydney location
- Onsite parking
- $60 p/hr – $70 p/hr + Super (dependent on relevant experience)
- Possibility of contract extension
- Working for a national leader and employer of choice
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Mike Hadley on 02 9689 8908.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWlrZS5oYWRsZXkuMTcyNzkuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →