Senior Strategy Analyst
Circa $150k + Super & Bonus
Fast paced & fluid role driven by multiple ongoing projects
Newly created role reporting to impressive leaders
A listed multinational business that has undergone significant change and growth, keeping it at the forefront of a large and constantly evolving industry. Boasting a senior management team with impressive credentials, this business is gearing up for sustained and substantial growth, making this an excellent time to join this well known company.
Based within a dedicated commercial finance team, this role will have a significant impact on the execution of the growth strategy as well as driving operational performance throughout the group. Working within a high performing team of professionals, this role offers the opportunity to learn from industry leaders.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy, the core tasks aligned to this position will include:
- Present detailed business cases on new business opportunities such as acquisitions and investments that will support high level business decisions.
- Build financial models that include business valuations, potential financing structures, and ROI guidance.
- Provide detailed analysis on external factors including competitor activity, trends and market insights.
- Support the corporate team with advice and guidance to ensure accuracy during the transaction process.
The Successful Applicant
- Will hold a professional accounting or finance related qualification (CA / CPA / CFA / MBA or similar).
- Comes with prior experience working on high value transactions from business case preparation, presentation and execution.
- Will have a background in either corporate finance, transaction services, investment banking, Private Equity or a similar position within industry.
- Is able to build financial models using MS Excel and is proficient with MS Powerpoint
- Will be an articulate and detailed individual who has the ability to influence stakeholders at various levels.
- Working with high calibre peers who are proven within their fields
- The role! This interesting role will see you work on high value projects in a fast paced and fluid environment.
- Long term career benefits – Career progression on offer
- Offering $150k + Super & Bonus
- Western Sydney location – Parking provided
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternativley, to discuss this opportunity further, please call Dean Mumford on 02 9689 8907
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
02 9689 8907
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=ZGVhbm11bWZvcmQuMTMyNzMuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →