Systems Accountant - SAP
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
$120,000 - $150,000 + Super
Western Sydney Location
Our client is a leading brand in the Sydney market and they are heavily involved in the local community.
Reporting to the Head of Finance your new role will see you being the main conduit between technology and finance, operations and all other business units. You will need to use your own experience and ability to ensure the best outcomes for the business and your ongoing duties will include:
- You will be the go-to person for all reporting, trouble shooting and fixing of finance related systems
- Manage system upgrades with the IT department
- You will design and implement internal system controls, review and maintain all systems policies and procedures
- You will work together with IT and financial staff to meet business requirements
- You will be responsible for training finance team members in the use of company financial systems
- You will review and maintain all financial systems and suggest new systems to be used and be responsible for their implementation
- Assist in management of the month-end and year-end timetables and ensure accurate and efficient generation of financial statement outcomes to facilitate the timely preparation of financial reporting requirements.
- Undertake accounting activities such as journals, reconciliations, maintenance of registers and participate in external and internal audit requirements.
- Tertiary qualification in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CA relevant experience
- Strong experience as a Systems Accountant
- Strong Business Analysis skills, experience driving the delivery of and implementing new system initiatives
- Solid understanding of accounting principles. The ability to work with the accounting / finance team to resolve complex accounting data reconciliation issues is a must
- You will be a problem solver with the ability to quickly create solutions and resolve issues.
- Passionate and engaging with a hands-on approach and a high level of attention to detail
- SAP experience is desirable
- 12 month fixed term contract
- $120,000 – $150,000 + Super
- Culture of internal promotion
- Genuine Work / Life balance
- Well known employer with a strong brand
- Fast paced and varied role
- Onsite secure parking
The successful applicant will hold a professional accounting qualification and can demonstrate a high level of technical ability. To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Mike Hadley on 02 9689 8908
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=bWlrZS5oYWRsZXkuMTA1NTYuOTQ0MkB3ZXN0cmVjcnVpdG1lbnRhdS5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20 →